Monday, May 10, 2010

Jewelry, Anyone?

Thanks to Alisa from The Tidy Nest for giving me a fun little project idea with her great tutorial! I have seen those cute tile necklaces and loved them, but I didn't know that they were so easy and fun (not to mention cheap) to make! I've already made 5 necklaces. Here are 2 that I made for/with my daughters (one who just happens to also be named Alisa) and 1 that I made for myself...






I made one for my sister's birthday last week and everybody was asking me to make one for them too! And since they are so versatile...you can literally make anything you want to fit each person's interest! Plus the tiles come in different shapes and sizes. My next project is to use a bigger tile to make a photo magnet for the fridge. And I think I will also be making a ring with a cake picture. I can't wait! If you want to see how she made these, just check it out here! Now go have some fun!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you put your own personal touch to these necklaces! They are super cute!! Thanks for featuring my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alisa! I couldn't have done it without your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete