Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tutu Cute!

With the invitations for my daughter's party done and mailed out, I had some serious work to do! My next project was seriously made with lots of love, considering I had to do some hand sewing, which I am not fond of! I had seen some of the cutest bow holders online, mainly the ones from Bambina Ballerina! I didn't use any one in particular's instructions, I just kinda made it up as I went along. After searching more online, I found these instructions and might try them next time. Especially since it's a no-sew project! After a few days of work, this is how mine turned out!


I really like how it looks! I especially love the flowers on the top and lining the top of the skirt.





On the invitation I asked for everyone to bring a hair bow for the birthday girl, to add to her new bow holder. It just looked so darling with all the little bows. I'll have to get more pics of that later!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment