Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm getting bizzz-aaay...

But not like that...Get your mind out of the gutter! JK! Okay, so I have 4 cakes coming up! My cousin's bachelorette party, my sister's birthday, easter, and my aunt's birthday. 4 cakes, 3 days...this should be fun! But you're going to have to wait to see what they're all about! And speaking about your mind being in the gutter, I will not be making another cake like I made for my sister's bachelorette. If you don't know what I mean, you can scroll down and see...just make sure there are no kiddies around before you do so!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Are they gone?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just making sure...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here you go, but don't say I didn't warn you...




It's not that I didn't have fun making that one! But my sister is so easily embarrassed, I knew she'd be the perfect recipient! She was a good sport though, and everyone else thought it was great! The cake was delicious...Chocolate cherry cake with almond buttercream. I carved the "top" part and covered it with fondant...which no one would eat! LOL! I then made fingers out of fondant and used watered down food gel to paint the fingernails. And the "finishing" touch was just watered down powdered sugar. Yummmy!

But I would like to try something new for my cousin...we'll have to wait and see what I come up with (since I really don't know what I want to do yet). Hehehe! I do have ideas for the other three, but you'll still have to wait for those too!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment