Friday, March 26, 2010

New Obsessions with Cake!

I was searching online for "earrings cake" because I am planning on making my aunt a cake shaped like a jewelry box with earrings inside. Well, instead of a bunch of edible treats coming up, I saw a lot of jewelry instead! And OMG, were they cute! So, I have a new obsession! Here are a few pictures I saw...






Can you believe how real these look? It makes me want to take a bite! And to make them so tiny...wow! I think these people are so talented, just like many cake artists out there! And there isn't just earrings...there are rings, necklaces, bracelets. You name it, it's out there! Just too amazing! I am either going to have to try (keyword:TRY) and make my own or pick out some favorites to buy!

The weekend is so close! Hope everyone's had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment