Wednesday, March 3, 2010

No Cake For You!

So today is another non-cake post, but I'm so excited so I have to do it! I got a new phone! I had a (actually 2) Motorola RAZRs. I got them less than a year ago and they have seen better days. Usually my phones last a looong time...but not these (one was actually supposed to be my hubby's, but he decided against it after he bought it). So, I used my pink one for a while until the screen would no longer show up at all, the front glass was shattered and the battery door wouldn't stay on. Then I switched to my hubby's blue one, and the same things happened in a very short time, minus the shattered glass. I decided it was time for a new phone! Our contract was up last december, but around Christmas we couldn't afford a $100 phone (which is how much the phone I had my eye on cost). But we happened into the Walmart phone section yesterday and saw my phone for...get this, $0.00 (with the new contract which we would've gotten anyhow)! So now I have my new Sony Ericsson Equinox! It's a pretty little thing with too many features to name!

Here's what it looks like...

I'll try to name a couple features, but you can read about everything else here. I actually have the 717 version, but most of the features are the same.

3.2 Megapixel camera with video capture
FM radio
Different colored pulsating lights to let you know who's calling
Video, Camera, and Music editing software
Gesture control, lets you mute an incoming call or alarm
And so much more!

Now if only I can figure out how to use all these features...

No comments:

Post a Comment