Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Presents!

I got so many wonderful presents for Christmas! I hope everyone knows how much I appreciate them! Here are a couple things I've taken pics of:






Notice how they are all kitchen/food related. Heehee! Who ever thought I'd loved working in the kitchen? Certainly not me, until recently. Isn't the apron adorable?! A little wrinkled from the package, but still adorable. Well, I wouldn't have been able to post these pics if it weren't for my new camera!!! And since I can't take a picture of it, here's one from the website:


Now I know it's not a top-of-the-food-chain type of camera, but it's a big step in the right direction from the one we had. Plus it's the prettiest blue-gray color (which is my favorite, too bad you can't tell by looking at the pic)!

And for next time, we'll look at what my crafty hubby (you know, the manly crafty kind) made for our girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment