Monday, January 4, 2010

The Holidays Are Over...

So, Christmas and the New Year have come and gone...and no cakes have been made! It is awful...I know. But the winter "break" was a busy one. I had to finish making and buying gifts (which I still haven't finished...sorry guys!) and just enjoyed spending time with the family (families, really). So, my first pictures will not be cakes, but a couple glasses I painted for the ladies in my life! There will be more later on, seeing as how I was in such a rush to finish that I didn't even have time to take pictures of them all (with my NEW camera, BTW! Thanks hubby!!!) So, here are a couple:







I had a lot of fun painting these! And I hope the girls liked them too. My family had a great Christmas. Everyone was once again very generous in their gift-giving. I got a lot of things that I love...but I'll post about that next time.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! Here's to an awesome 2010 (which is said twenty-ten, not two-thousand, ten). We're trying to start something here...just go with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment