Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is He NUTS About Carrot Cake?

My husband's co-worker requested a carrot cake for his birthday...with no nuts! Now, I have to agree with the co-worker here, only because I am not a fan of nuts at all! But I'm pretty sure I've never seen a carrot cake without nuts before. My husband loves nuts on carrot cake and said to just put some on anyway since I had already drawn out my design with nuts being a majority of the cake decorations. What's a girl to do? I came up with a new plan that would give my hubby (and others who agree with him) some nuts and others (who agree with me and the co-worker) a nut free slice. Here's what I came up with...






What do you think? Perfect, right?! So, he can have his carrot cake and eat it too, with no nuts! He was very thankful for my brilliant idea. And I heard him and his wife were fighting over the last piece!

Hope you had a great birthday, Joel!

No comments:

Post a Comment