Thursday, August 26, 2010

Is there a party without one?

Nope! A party just isn't complete without a banner!

I already had my color scheme (pink, lilac, white), scrapbook paper, cardstock and my handy-dandy Silhouette! All I needed was some time. After looking at all the possibilities, I found a banner shape I liked best and went from there. I cut them out and moved on to letters. I found the font I liked and a good size for my banner pieces, then I cut them out and stuck them on. So easy since my cardstock had adhesive backing! I traced the letters with Glossy Accents to help make sure they stay on and to give them a nice shiny outline. And done!

Do you like?

Click picture for closer view!


I know my daughter liked it, especially with all these presents under it!



Look for more birthday party projects to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment