Friday, June 25, 2010

Calorie-Free Cupcakes!

I went to my monthly cake club (SAGNFL) meeting last night and learned how to make the cutest little cupcakes! And guess what!? They are calorie-free, but they probably don't taste very good either. Wanna see?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Don't you just love it? We also learned how to make another kind, but I don't have a finished one to show you...yet! But there is a video if you want to see how these gorgeous things are made that show both cupcake styles (Yummy and Delicious-love these names)! If you want to make one yourself, you'll have to buy the template (which does include both cupcake styles)...but at $5.99, it's a pretty good deal considering you can use it as much as you want! It is also a fun and easy project that kids will have a ball with! Or you can use it to make as favors by including some hidden candy, chocolate, or other little goody inside! The possibilites are endless...and calorie-free!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this cupcake box! Was that a Silhouette cut file? I followed the link but it wasn't very clear to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, not a Silhouette file, we just cut them by hand! The lady from my club had everything ready for us to go. I think you just trace the template, cut it out, fold and voila! Cute little cuppies! Then you can decorate as you wish!

    ReplyDelete